Monday, May 12, 2014

My Laundry Solution

Originally posted February 2012-- now I have another little one, so we have 5 baskets!  My older two (4 & 6) have become expert sorters.  :)


So... I have no problem washing clothes... but between three part time jobs and two children under the age of 5, after it's clean, it usually sits in round, clean mounds.  Forever.


So, I got an idea yesterday.

My 4 year old is a great sorter.  And-- she has learned to read all of our names!

I bought a separate basket for each family member, wrote their name on it--and now, the laundry comes out, and my 4 year old sorts it!  This way-- MAYBE it's stay in clean mounds, but:
1. At least they are contained
2. They are SMALLER + sorted mounds

Let's see if it works!

(I also offered her 25 cents to fold her little sister's clothes and she did!!!! )

No comments:

Post a Comment