Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Shared sibling bedroom: 2 older girls + baby boy


Well, it's the third trimester... and if I learned anything from the first two pregnancies, it's that if the urge strikes to knock an item off your to-do list, DO IT.  The urge will likely not strike again.

So- the toddler bed has been converted, Rainforest mobile dusted off, hand-me-downs (such sweet ones, too!) from older cousins sorted and put away...

and I'll allow myself to feel gloriously on top of everything for the 5 minutes it all stays organized.

Here are the pictures:

We live in a  2 bedroom, so these three sibs will share a room (though we co-sleep, so perhaps not for awhile--and by that point we hope to be moved to a bigger place anyway--but that's an entirely different post!)...




This little crib/highchair set was a Hanukkah present for my 2 yr old and she LOVES it.  Hoping it comes in handy when she wants to "do" everything I'm doing.  $20!  (And made in the USA, which floored me.)


The changing table is in the hallway (not pictured) --it just seemed more practical.  It's right at the top of the steps, so just as easy to access from  downstairs and upstairs.




No comments:

Post a Comment