Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Parenting notebook

I started this about 5 years ago when my oldest was 1 year old.

When I come across an article, a recipe, a technique, that I really like-- I print it and stick it in here.

I know we're all digital these days, but somehow this seems easier for this specific thing.

In hee I have:  how long a baby/child should sleep at each age, milestone charts, how I made my baby food and froze it, etc, articles on motherhood,  a few articles from my Rabbi from different discussions, sleep plans, how I weaned my little ones, pregnancy stuff, baby rash decoder, how to teach kids about money, how to reconnect with your husband postpartum, emails from friends or family with advice or motherhood-esque stuff--- on and ON!

It's nice to have a place to shove these things that are useful.  You think you'll remember this stuff for the next baby--but you never do-- you get so into each phase as it comes, that it can be hard to remember these things that seem so important when you're in the phase.

No comments:

Post a Comment