Friday, September 26, 2014

It's like high school

Now that I've been through these first seven years of parenthood, and I've birthed my last baby, nursed my last baby, and can feel us gelling into the actual unit we will be, I have this feeling...

It's like high school. I have a lot of fond memories of high school, defining moments, true friendships.  It was a special time... More importantly, a growing time, a time when I found out more about who I was... But no fucking way would I want to go back and do it again.  ;)

I love my family... But it took a lot to get here... I'm glad to have learned what I did, put in many sleepless nights, crying with other moms, sweet times... But I'm happy that soon everyone will be wiping their own tush.  It's a special time.

No comments:

Post a Comment