Thursday, October 23, 2014

10 year anniversary

We always thought we'd go back to Italy-- where we honeymooned-- for our 10th anniversary.  With a 1 yr old, 4 yr old, and 7 yr old and a very tight budget... not happening!

I wanted to mark it somehow, though.  It's BIG!  Unlike a birthday, 10 years of marriage means you put in some serious work (or are miserable and lazy?), I don't know-- but, to me, it's a big milestone!

So... my friend came over and took some pictures of me showing my daughters my wedding dress for the first time out of that box-- the box that looks like you shouldn't even touch the box let alone open it.

Then we took a few pictures under the big tree in our yard.  When my husband and I got married 10 years ago, it was under the big tree in his parents' yard, so it seemed fitting.  I like to see where we were 10 years ago and now.

Happy 10th Anniversary to us!























No comments:

Post a Comment