Friday, July 25, 2014

Emily's Aioli Pasta

Okay, this really isn't technically aioli,  but it's close and I needed to have a name for it when my kids asked at dinner tonight.  I initially said, "I don't know, I just invented it". That wouldn't suffice.  So, for now... aioli pasta.

You need:
As much basil as you can pick, or to taste
Wedge of parmesan 
1 close garlic
Olive oil
Just Mayo
Kalamata olives
Avocado
Peppercorns, crushed
Ziti

Aioli sauce-In bowl, whisk together 3 tbsp olive oil, 1 scoop of Just Mayo, 3 tbsp water, 1 pressed garlic clove, 4 basil leave chiffonaded, pepper to taste, I used about 1/2 tsp

Boil pasta. Drain
Serve pasta, spoon a small amount of the sauce on top
Top with olives, more basil, peels of parmesan, avocado
Eat

yUM

End result:


No comments:

Post a Comment