Sunday, May 29, 2016

Detox day 8: Debrief

I did it!!!!
I did it!!!

I. AM. DONE!

Afterthoughts:
  • Day 2 was by far the hardest-- especially emotionally and mentally
  • Day 4 was the easiest-- I think adding smoothies in the night before helped
  • Total weight lost:  4.2 lbs
  • Total inches lost from waist: 3.75"
  • "Rock in the gut" feeling in stomach mostly gone
  • I do not feel a change in energy levels 
  • Not too much change in poop
  • Lots and lots more peeing, more than ever
  • Feel like my body is ready to get back to more substantial food-- day 7 I started to feel it was holding on to everything-- peeing less, etc.
  • I need to start exercising again  I kind of stopped  exercising this entire detox because of low energy.
  • I feel like I was holding my breath the last 7 days-- had to remember to breathe!
  • I do think 7.5 hours is my ideal amount of sleep
  • I think dairy probably isn't the best and I should try to keep it as a special treat
  • My sugar cravings are gone physically but mentally I still love the idea of having a cookie or treat so I still kind of want them, just not physically

So here are pictures from Day 1 and this morning on Day 8-- no filters on any of these but taken different times of day, I think in general the puffiness is what mainly changed and some redness in the face gone:


And now I am going to have a small cappuccino... yeah, baby!!!

Today for lunch:  salad with pumpkin seeds and almonds and ... BALSAMIC homemade dressing!
For Dinner:  Stuffed peppers with beans, rice, corn, and salsa
Tomorrow's lunch-- salad and lentil soup

I AM SO READY TO EAT!




No comments:

Post a Comment