Sunday, May 22, 2016

Detox Day 1

Here we go...
Breakfast.., lemon water and 4 slices of watermelon.

Snacks

Lunch was sautéed Brussels sprouts and yellow potatoes with salt and shallots.
I was really missing regular oil here... I sautéed with water and it just tasted... Not fun.  Felt full afterward but not satisfied at all.  I usually love this lunch when I sauté with olive oil.


Snack- avocado with pink Himalayan salt and apple... This was my favorite thing I are all day and yet, I still felt sad while eating it

Dinner- roasted butternut squash and sweet potato
Filling... But, again... Just kind of sad.

That was the overall theme of the day... I wasn't hungry, but I was never satisfied. I badly wanted some coffee with steamed milk or cheese and crackers.  I thought about those foods a lot today, wishing for them.

I was kind of in a cranky mood, too,

My stomach felt a little twisty around 7pm and finally at 8pm I pooped for the first time all day, but not much. (I know this is gross, but I feel like many woukd want to know the detox effects!)

I am really hoping day 1 was the hardest. I am definitely having rice tomorrow.  Still feeling and looking very bloated.

Not pictured- I ate another banana and some more carrots.  My Fitness Pal clocks today's calories at 968. Yikes!  Again... I'm not hungry, I do feel full, but I feel like I ate a mountain of "not what I wanted".

Going to bed early so I can stop thinking about food.




No comments:

Post a Comment