Monday, May 23, 2016

Detox day 2

No one should have to live this way.

It's like with every bite I take, a morsel of joy is stripped from my soul.
Do I sound like I'm exaggerating? I wish I was...but something about this stripped down diet feels like my humanity is gone.  I'm not even wishing for cheese or ice cream, I just want a fucking almond or a chickpea.  This shit ain't right.  I feel sad, I have a huge headache despite lots of water, and I have zero energy... Like zero.  My stomach is still bloated.  My husband, who is doing this with me, says, "This diet makes me feel like a prisoner.  All I'm doing is waiting to get out."

All the foods we normally love- Apple, avocado, potato, etc... We are starting to hate them.  Today we said fasting almost seems better than this hell.  I do better on my own restrictive diet and can still have a cookie.  I feel full... I had a lot of potatoes and this vegan paella that sucked because I couldn't add any good flavoring or oil, but whatever.... I do not feel satisfied.  Also, I feel angry.  Angry and sad.  Like... Life can be perked up with a cup of coffee.  But take away all these tiny pleasures and give me a headache and sap my energy and I hate you.

Again.., I'm going to bed early so I can stop thinking about it.

Daily calories= 1,082




No comments:

Post a Comment