Friday, May 27, 2016

Detox day 6

Holy moly, I made it to day 6.

I have to be honest I thought I'd have cheated by now.

My stomach still feels bloated, honestly.

And the worst thing today is that I gained 1.5 lbs this morning!!!!! How did that happen?

I did salt my guac and potatoes yesterday but are we talking 1.5 lbs Bc of salt?!

Well, today I decided no potatoes. So, I have had two smoothies and 2 avocadoes with tomato and jalapeƱo (and salt).

Todays full menu:
Apple
2 smoothies (2 smoothies= 32 oz of berries with 4 cups water and 3 bananas)
2 avocados with tomato and jalepeno
A few slices pineapple

And just that piddly amount of food adds up to 1275 calories
The smoothies are oddly filling-- so I don't feel hungry-- but who the hell wants to eat like this every day?

I won't lie... Sunday morning my plan is to have a cafe au lait and a cookie.  Oh yeah.  Sunday I also add beans and nuts back in and thank goodness. I'll be making stuffed peppers wth rice, corn, and beans.

I'm surprised but I must say the berry smoothies really get me through for some reason. They are very filling and refreshing and give me a tiny bit of energy.

One bag frozen Organic 365 Berry Blend or Strawberries, or Blueberries, 2-3 bananas and 2 cups water.  (I do frozen because it's nice icy and also --fresh organic berries-- way too steep in price!)

By the way-- here is the tongue scraper I use morning and night, and the dry brush I use before shower time.



No comments:

Post a Comment