Tuesday, January 13, 2015

The day my (oldest) daughter got her ears pierced

That was a reeeeaaallllllly sweet day with Zoe.
I totally recommend waiting til at least 7 yrs old so you can have a mom daughter memory that she will remember.
She really appreciated it and felt grown up and it was def bonding time.
And we went to Cali pizza kitchen and I let her do the ordering
It was very sweet
And she said "I don't really like when people call me cute"
I said what do you like?
She said "adorable"
And after at lunch I said "how do you feel?"
"Grown up? Excited?"
She said "brave"
I totally get doing it as a baby Bc it's "easier" ... But miss out on this day? No way!
And omg a tattoo parlor? She would have flipped.
She barely made it thru this place and she had a lollipop and a stuffed bear to hold from them... The second the lady said "okay, ready?" She welled up with tears and got really upset
But I said "do you want to do it still?"
She nodded vigorously as she cried
I said, just focus on the lollipop, don't move a muscle and wait for it to be over
She closed her eyes the whole time.

She did great.
She cried more after the first one, and we decided at lunch that worst part was the noise. She said the noise scared her.
It was loud by her ear and she didn't think there would be any noise
It was such a great day it was a great bonding thing!
She told me she was really proud of herself and felt brave.
And at lunch she said I should post it in facebook and tell her what people say!







No comments:

Post a Comment