Saturday, February 22, 2014

Carseat Tags

So... a topic no one likes to think about, but god forbid you're in a car accident-- or your child is in his carseat in grandma's car, or on a field trip, and in an accident-- you should have that carseat ID attached so they can contact people immediately.

You can do WHALE which is the first system I used-- but I decided to just start making my own tags and laminating them since I wanted to update the picture at least once a year.  I tie them under the carseat cloth where they cannot be seen, but will be found when child is taken from the car.

I punch a hole in that blue dot, loop some ribbon through, and attach.

Also-- I find it SO convenient to have a laminator as a parent!
This is mine-- just $25 and so useful!



No comments:

Post a Comment