Sunday, September 22, 2013

Birthday calendar


I'll admit I like apps as much as the next gal, but I like doing the birthday reminders this way better .

Also, it gives a chance for my kids to read it and decide to make birthday cards. 

I do the full name and the birth year so we always know how old someone will be. I also don't do anyone that I don't really plan on sending a card to or calling, I don't just do every single person I know.

Printed on card stock, cut, punch a hole, hang.

I keep the file so I can always add someone and reprint that month. We also decided to honor special people who have passed away and include the year they died. Grandparents etc.

In an effort to protect people, I can't really show full pictures of it, but you get the idea.

Some fun 'extras' you may want to include-
Cousins Day- July 24
Siblings Day- April 10






No comments:

Post a Comment